What is Moodle?
Moodle is a free, open-source, Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for students. Many institutions use it to conduct online courses, while some use it to augment face-to-face courses (known as blended learning).
1. Use the Navigation pane on the left side to find the applicable course to be enrolled.
2. Login to the Moodle system by using your Active Directory login.
3. Answer prompted questions to create a profile in Moodle.
4. Enter the Enrollment key given by the course instructor/facilitator.
1. Login to the Moodle system using your Active Directory login.
2. Enrolled courses will appear in the left Navigation pane.